September 22, 2007

I MUST be insane!


I can't make this ball of yarn scan right so this picture does it no justice at all.
It is a crazy bright ball of neon pink, purple, green and yellow wool blend yarn. (the pale pink you see in the picture is actually the neon pink in real life). I want to make mittens out of it. looking for a pattern and will probably need to buy a second ball.
I admit that I am almost ready to accept my yarn addiction as a fact. I was out with the kids on Thursday and we were walking PAST http://www.yellowdogknitting.com/ and HAD to stop in. I even left my dish of "Rum Black Cherry" ice cream in the hands of my 12 yr old outside to do it.
I will not admit the addiction...yet.

2 comments:

Kayt said...

soon you will be posting about getting the big bag! I am sooo proud of you. are you going to do the mittens in the round?

Shadow said...

OMG in the round?? I havent even made a sock yet. I have no clue lol!