December 5, 2008

Cheap Finds

Im not ashamed to say I really like Dollar stores and Big lots.....
I'm cheap, they're easy nuff said.

Now and then I find some things I never expect to find there. Eyelash confetti yarn at Dollar Tree where its $3.50 a ball in the same colors at Walmart, and now this....

Landscapes. I made this panel, currently about the size of a pot holder to see how well the stuff felted down, I am hoping for a slightly large coaster.

I actually made this on a 7 hour bus ride with 2 kids Easter weekend last spring. I think this was the ONLY good thing that came out of that trip. Well other than my parents helping me find a new car so I wouldnt have to repeat the trip on the way home.

ANYHOW, I also have these



All I can think of for them would be a drop needle something, Scarf perhaps? maybe I should learn to felt, might get a couple of coasters by the time I am done.

No comments: