December 4, 2008

Waiting.........

I'm sitting here in a great coffee shop, supposedly working on my worthless resume. and I look up and see these pretty yellow awnings across the street!


What do I have sitting in my car? A Hank of soft dove gray wool yarn that came from the ex's grandmother.

Why do these things connect?

Those awnings belong to my Local yarn store, Yellow Dog Knits.

I have a cup of Hot Caramel Apple Latte, a White Chocolate Raspberry Scone and a lovely winter view of a textile junkies small corner of happiness. Now I will spy on them until they open and THEN I will go fondle such things as Baby merino wool, SoySilk and even a few bobbly and bright varieties while I consult them on how to handle a 25 yr old hank of yarn that really wants to be something pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the posts--keep posting!!!