December 6, 2008

Nuff Said!




Isn't this just the way of addictions?

This would be my PSA post for the stringers that follow this blog. IF you happen to have pets in the house and IF you happen to have multiple projects going at once. I would highly recommend adding a "project bag", that can be securely closed, to your supply list for EACH PROJECT!!!

I have used fabric bags, old purses, older kids backpacks and even ziplock freezer bags. Something that you can stash all of your materials, instructions and WIP in to keep your furry friends from trying to "Help" you.

I have only had this happen to me once, cat was in 7th heaven, found an open basket with balls of yarn I had just spent a week untangling and rolling into balls. I then spent 4 days making the yarn into balls again.

Remember only YOU can prevent loose ends!

No comments: